We Bring the Fair to the Rare
We understand how a rare diagnosis can make it difficult to network with others equipped to help you navigate a rare diagnosis. From the expenses to the challenge of traveling with medical needs, it can be nearly impossible to connect with patients or learn about new treatment options.
The Rare Fair brings the complete health fair experience to you wherever you are from keynote speeches and networking opportunities to exhibitors, vendors, and resource booths.
What Can You Expect?
- Low cost attendee access for rare disease patients and caregivers. Just submit your application for a scholarship here.
- SWAG! We will be pre-shipping swag bags to attendees prior to the Fair so you can enjoy all of your goodies on Fair day.
- Digital tools. We've worked hard to bring you resources that actually help you manage your diagnosis in the form of our exclusive digital binder.
- Networking. This is your chance to virtually meet face-to-face with non-profits, other patients, pharma companies, vendors, and more to create meaningful connections that last.
- Surprises! Surprises! Surprises! Just because managing your health might be stressful doesn't mean that the Rare Fair has to be. Join us and see what we have up our sleeves for attendees.